Sunday, December 10, 2006

Friends Forever??

What can I say about a friend like you,
One that excels in all that you do..
You always know what to say,
To brighten up my darkest days..
I know I can always count on you,
To be there for me without further adieu..
With you my trust is never undone..
You pull out the best qualities in me,
Bring them forward for the world to see.
You critic me so that i can be the best.
Thank you for being a good example at heart,
In which I know we will never part..
I Adore you, my friend, what more can I say?
And I want this friendship forever to stay...

Friends..This poem is dedicated to my Best Friend...Prasuna

2 Comments:

At 11:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah we'll be friends forever...Instead i want to say all this to U n more than this...U r my best frnd.

 
At 11:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

very nice ramana, if u don't mind, i will dedicate this peom to my friend too, and i'll give u the credit

 

Post a Comment

<< Home