Saturday, November 25, 2006

My Interaction with the God!!!

It has always been an issue of debate over the centuries, whether prayers really make an impact. I do not intend to hit anyone’s ism over the issue, but yes several times I heard an unknown voice around me. Neither I am a saint nor a satified soul….I am as human as anyone else is. But, still I have realized a never before experience several times in my life, which always strengthened my belief in the existence of that supreme power.

Like any other Hindu, even I believe on a long list of Gods, praying their different incarnations as per my demand. But, Lord Hanuman and Lord Ganesh have always remained my all time favourites. While, I love Hanuman for his innocence and devotion, knowledge is the USP of lord Ganesh for me.

Seeing them in the form of a semi-animal since from my childhood, I never had expected their human appearance. But, one day something superbly strange happened with me. I met a person, whom I had never seen. Interestingly, that person appeared as if he had emerged from the road or just dropped from the heaven itself, coj there was no other way to reach the place I was standing. He knew my nick-name and of course what I did last night. He asked me, why I am looking up-set and that I could achieve anything in my life because “he is with me”. Well, it could be a blowing experience for anyone…meeting someone you never knew who is reading your face like a book at a place sans any creature for miles.

I sped away from there and later asked myself whether ‘can he be the GOD himself’. Well, I do not know!! If GOD could speak English and attire in Tide-white Kurta-Paijama. Also, I never imagined extremely handsome and red-brown haired God. But, then, why that person could not be the god himself? Whatever, but his appearance and experience was extremely soothing for me.

One of my Psychiatric friends used to say that majority of people live in the world of illusions. I don’t know if it was an illusion or the reality. But, I could never overrule the fact that god actually exists and remains with us all the time. Perhaps, this is the reason, why my petty prayers done in my washroom often come true!

1 Comments:

At 11:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great experience...hope God could meet me some day in the same way or different.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home