Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Everbody Needs Somebody

I want to exist
To be somebody for somebody.
A candle that burns itself to give light
Or a stain on a white paper.
Good or bad
I just want to exist for somebody.
I want to hold hands and walk by somebody
Watch the stars at night with somebody
To really live life with somebody
To live in heart of somebody.
I’m ready to change for somebody
I’m ready to forget me for somebody.
I want to be happy with somebody
Want trust of that somebody.
I don’t know whether I will ever find somebody?
That who’s next to me every night somebody.
Calm me down in my frustrations
Hold on to my needs this somebody.
Is there one like this somebody?
Or am I expecting an impossible somebody?
I wait here open arms for that somebody
Are you waiting like this,somebody?
As a friend, lover,father,husband…..or even enemy
I at least want to be somebody.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home